Monday, January 14, 2008

Fresno Philharmonic Show

so, i know i've mentioned it before, but it is almost upon us. i am showing my art @ the fresno philharmonic show on january 26 & 27. the phil has been working with local artists to showcase their art, as well as stimulate the connection between the visual and performing arts. so, i will be showing at least 15 of my pieces in the lobby of the saroyan theater.

(shoot, i need to get cracking on my promo materials for the upcoming rogue festival. i'm planning on using this as a big part of my rogue promo, as well as plugging my own work. the phil recommends bringing 1500 flyers to each performance!)

anyone want to come and hear the symphony?

2 comments:

timidvenus said...

i would like to. how do i get a ticket?

edluv said...

that's a great question. i'll try and look into it.

i may have an extra ticket to the show on sunday afternoon. may.